Admission call From the 2nd wish list (In order of Merit)
Admission Date: 03-09 Jan, 2017 (11:00AM-3:00PM)
After the admission of the candidates in the 1st wish call and the associated migration of the already admitted students, the number of vacant seats in different departments in OIC-Financed and Self-Financed schemes are as follows.
|Scheme||Total Seats||Vacant Seats|
In response to the 2nd wish call announcement, following candidates have expressed their wish to get admitted in IUT.
Among all of them, the candidates given in the following lists (with offered department) have been selected for admission to 4-year B.Sc. Engineering Programmes of IUT for the Academic Session 2016-2017.
- Selected candidates list for OIC-Financed Scheme (2nd wish call)
- Selected candidates list for Self-Financed Scheme (2nd wish call)
The Students who are migrated to a new department and/or financial scheme (OIC-Finance or Self-Finance) are given in the following list
- All OIC-Financed Students will be given residential facilities.
- Self-financed Students will get residential facilities based on need and availability. The policy for the distribution of residential facilities is available at Residential Facility HTML OR Residential Facility.pdf
- IUT will provide on payment transport facility for non-residential students in some selected routes.
- Probable bus routes
- Route 1: Science Lab -> Shamoli -> Mirpur 1 -> Mirpur 10 -> Kalshi -> Khilkhet -> Uttara -> IUT
- Route 2: Arambag -> Malibag -> Rampura -> Badda -> Khilkhet -> Uttara -> IUT
- Route 3: Shahbag -> Bangla Motor -> Farmgate -> Banani -> Airport -> Uttara -> IUT
- Tentative Route Information with time of pick up and costing
Fees and Payment Schedule
|Scheme||Residential Facility||Payment Schedule|
|Admission Time||2nd Year*||3rd Year*||4th Year*||Total|
|OIC-Financed||Residential||US$ 6,500||-||-||-||US$ 6,500|
|Self-Financed||Residential||US$ 6,500||US$ 3,500||US$ 3,500||US$ 3,500||US$ 17,000|
|Non-Residential||US$ 5,000||US$ 2,500||US$ 2,500||US$ 2,500||US$ 12,500|
*Payment Should be made prior to the starting of the Academic Year
Instructions for Admission
Admission information for the newly selected candidates from the 2nd wish list for admission from OIC-Financed and Self-Financed scheme are given below:
- Payment may be made in any branch of AB Bank Ltd. through online banking facility to be credited to the following Bank Account of the University.
Islamic University of Technology (IUT)
Account No. 4018-085407-430
AB Bank Ltd.
Board Bazar Branch, Gazipur
Tel: 9291800, 9291801, 9291802 Ext.-101 & 103
- Payment may also be made in the form of Demand Draft/Pay Order issued from any scheduled bank drawn on their any branch in Dhaka city or AB Bank Ltd., Board Bazar Branch, Gazipur favoring "ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY". If the Demand Draft/Pay Order date and the submission date are different, candidates might need adjustment in case of a change in selling cash rate of US Dollar of AB bank Ltd.
- If you have any queries about payment procedure please call IUT Office (8802-9291254 to 9291257 ext. 3284/3325/3217) during the office time (10:00 am - 4:00pm, Monday-Friday)
- In case of vacancy in any Departments, the selected candidates will be automatically migrated to the Department of his/her higher choices in order of merit unless he/she stops the auto-migration during his/her admission.
- If any candidate wants to stop 'Auto-Migration' of departments (to stay in the presently allocated department), he/she should write "Stop Auto-Migration" on the payment slip too or has to apply in plain paper to the chairman admission committee.
- Candidate should visit the admission page of IUT website at least once a week for updated instructions/notices.