- Prospective Students
- Self-Financed Transfered to OIC-Financed Scheme
Previously Called Self-Financed students now Transfered to OIC-Financed Scheme
Instructions for Admission
- Each of the candidates selected for OIC-financed scheme will have to pay US $6500 or Bangladeshi Taka equivalent of US $6500 (selling cash rate of AB bank Ltd)
- If the candidate has paid US $5000, then he/she has to pay an remaining amount of US $1500 or Bangladeshi Taka equivalent of US $1500 (selling cash rate of AB bank Ltd) during 21 December to 29 December (11:00AM-3:00PM) or he/she will be treated as non-residential student
- If the candidate has paid US $5100, then he/she has to pay an remaining amount of US $1400 or Bangladeshi Taka equivalent of US $1400 (selling cash rate of AB bank Ltd) during 21 December to 29 December (11:00AM-3:00PM) or he/she will be treated as non-residential student
- After payment of the fees, candidates should confirm his/her admission by showing the deposit slip, and they have to submit it's photocopy to the Accounts Office of IUT within Admission Deadline during 21 December to 29 December (11:00AM-3:00PM). In case of a Demand Draft/Pay Order, candidates have to submit the original copy to the Accounts office.
- Candidates can also confirm his/her admission by email if the payment is made through online banking only. In this case, candidate should write his/her Name, Merit Position and Admission Test Roll on the deposit slip in Block Letters using black pen. Then send the scanned (or photo) copy of the deposit slip to the E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. After sending the email wait for at least 2 hours and call IUT accounts office (between 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM) over phone (8802-9291254 to 9291257 ext. 3284/3325/3217) to confirm whether they get the email. Candidates are needed to submit the original deposit slip during Registration.
||SADIA SHARMIN TUSHI