Planning And Development Office
The Planning And Development Office performs the following functionalities:
- Preparation of Development Projects for the University.
- Planning and Implementation of Development Work.
- Liaise with Bangladesh Government and other agencies for planning and implementation of development projects.
- Monitor progress of ongoing projects, prepare and submit reports.
- Procurement of Scientific and Laboratory equipment, transport etc. from local and foreign sources.
- Perform all work related to local purchase and imports, such as obtaining prices, opening Letter of Credit, liaise with Ministry of Foreign Affairs, GOB and NBR for clearing of consignments from ports duty free.
- Liaise with the Accounts Office and all other user departments of IUT regarding utilization/adjustments of funds for procurements.
- Secretarial works of different committees related to procurement.
- Other works as assigned by the Vice Chancellor.
List of employees of the office
|Serial||Name||Designation||Contact number||Email Address|
|1||Mr. Md. Mafizur Rahman||Chief of Planning and Development (In Charge)||+88-02-9291254-59 Ext-3236||mafizmm(AT)iut-dhaka.edu|
|2||Md Nageeb Hossain||Procurement Assistant||+88-02-9291254-59 Ext-3294||nageeb(AT)iut-dhaka.edu|
|3||Md. Imran Hossain||Assistant Secretary||+88-02-9291254-59 Ext-3299||imran(AT)iut-dhaka.edu|